The very best way to get started? Snatch up a Premium Starter Kit!!! It’s seriously the best bang for your buck, not to mention all the perks that come along with it!!! We use oils from the kit daily, and lots of times we find ourselves using almost ALL of the oils from the kit daily.
The kit includes:
- Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, and is just the greatest.
- Purification – gets rid of bad odors; I love it in our laundry and on any shoes with leather inserts! It also is great for spot treating blemishes.
- Copaiba – supports body’s response to irritation, it enhances other oils.
- Frankincense – Incredible for skin and immune systems, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance (Was given to baby Jesus as a gift. So cool!).
- RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), it’s great for respiratory comfort .
- DiGize – supports a super healthy digestive system, eases nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Lemon – naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works.
- Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.
- Peppermint – helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head tension, supports digestive system (it’s one of my go to oils for my sensitive tummy) promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.
- Panaway – so many types of relief. Especially with muscles!!
- Lavender – “the Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.
- Two pouches of NingXia Red. (The BEST drink on the planet!)
- 10 – dram bottles (Perfect for sharing samples).
- 10 Love It! Share It! Cards (Informative share cards).
- 10 – Sample Packets (Two sample packets each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves and Peace & Calming.
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment (Transform an oil bottle into a roller in one easy step).
- An issue of EO Magazine.
- Product Guide.
I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit with either the Dew Drop or Home Diffuser. It’s by FAR the best value and includes the best everyday oils that you will use all of the time, as well as samples of other great products. It’s the only kit that includes all ten everyday oils (plus an awesome bonus oil) valued at $163.00 and a diffuser that is valued at $117.00, and you get it all (plus extra goodies) for $160.00!! Purchasing this kit will also get you access to a whole-sale membership and a 24% discount, with no monthly requirements or minimums!
Time out! Let’s talk about this membership thing! I promise you are not signing your life away! No minimums or requirements, no pressure to become a distributor, you are now just simply able to purchase your oils at a discounted price. You may hear the term “wholesale membership” referred to as a “distributor”, but that doesn’t mean you HAVE to build a business. When I first signed up for my Premium Starter Kit, I had no intention of doing the business side of Young Living. However, it’s so hard not to share something you love with others! So of course, if you want to, you can easily start the business side of YL. You won’t even have to invest in fancy, additional, kits! You just get to share how amazing these oils are. Easy as pie.
Ready? Let’s sign you UP!
To get started, you just need to follow these steps:
1. Click this LINK to enroll
2. Check “Wholesale Member” (This is really important!) rather than “Retail Customer”. This signs you up for that awesome 24% discount I told you about!
3. Make sure that my member number is in both the Sponsor ID & Enroller ID boxes. 11866388
4. Select your Premium Starter Kit! *ANY of the diffuser choices are perfect! Just be sure you’re selecting the Premium Starter Kit
5. Scroll through the “Essential Rewards Kits” and skip if you’re not ready for this program yet. It’s incredible, but you are not obligated to sign up for Essential Rewards at sign up. We can always get signed up at a later time; once you have had a chance to test out your oils!
6.Add any addition oils or products that you might like in addition to your kit. (some favorites are Grapefruit, Breathe Again, Peace & Calming, Thieves Cleaner, Cedarwood, and Release!!!)
7. Fill out your name, billing & shipping addresses, SSN, and contact information.
*Your SSN will NEVER be used unless you make over $600/year selling Young Living productions, in which they will send you a 1099 for taxes as required by law at the end of the year. If you don’t pursue the business side of YL it will never be used!!*
8. Create a username, password, and pin. Write these down so you have easy access to the site again!!
9. Select Individual, unless you already have an established business you would like to file taxes under.
10. Confirm your enrollment information (you should see my name as your enroller and sponsor)
11. Check out, double check you got all the way to the confirmation page, and wait for that nice FedEx man to bring all of your goodies!
I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO EMBARK ON THIS JOURNEY!